Every atom belonging to me belongs to you. Walt Whitman
Welcome to I M University (I M U), a non-profit entity that is a new addition to the I M Possible
brand portfolio. This is a temporary website. Please bear with us as we bring our website online.
Our purpose is to establish protocols and policies through our SEE Framework for Collective Success governance model for social, education, environmental,
economic, and experiential uplift. The SEE framework serves to guide I M businesses and brands to
remain socially, environmentally, economically conscious by implementing education, experiential and exposure initiatives.
I M U will focus on human (equity, poverty, education, homelessness) and environmental sustainability. This effort supports our values and beliefs that
profit and purpose are not mutually exclusive ideals.
Here is our approach to start our journey:
- We will learn from the many organizations and individuals who are as passionate as we are about improving human and environmental conditions
- We will take what we learn and develop protocols and practices that can be incorporated within I M businesses's strategy and culture
- We will establish relationships between I M companies and external organizations that are share our social and environmental values and causes
- We will recruit great minds and empathetic hearts to work with us
I M U's purpose is to:
- To assist I M businesses and brands with establishing human and environmental sustainability policies, protocols, and procedures
aligned with their business's strategic objectives.
- To assist I M businesses and brands with creating strong links between their products and related social and environmental causes such as
- Relation Ships Yacht Charters and
4Reel established PIER (Promote, Inpsire, Educate, Respect)
iniative for the purpose to protect and preserve our oceans and other bodies of water.
- Taste Me Please (TMP) catering and meal delivery has begun transitioning to
using biodegradable supplies and is working on a pathway to share remaining prepared food with shelters. TMP is a member of
I M Cooperative which redistributes unused/unopened food and non-food products. TMP is also
improving its creative upcycling recipes. These efforts all strive to reduce food waste.
- Professional Education Network (PEN) is improving I M intership programs to
ensure that they provide relevant training programs and are partnering with ANEW Professional
to develop pathways to employment opportunities.
When purchasing supplies I M businesses are required to seek vendors that utilize recyclable materials in their production.
- Educate businesses and entrepreneurs on building purpose-driven, value-based, socially-conscious organizations
- Educate organizations and individuals on eco-sustainability practices
- Develop eco-friendly sustainable strategies for organizations
- Align partnerships between I M entities and social, environmental, and community-based organizations
- Establish give back models for I M entities and other organizations to follow
- Host a 'think-tank' to seek new and innovative concepts for mitigating/eradicating social and environemental issues
We may be late to the game but we are going to play like our life depends on us winning because it does!