Every atom belonging to me belongs to you.
I M U
I M University
I M University (I M U), is a non-profit entity and a new addition to the I M Possible
Our purpose is to establish protocols and policies for social, economic, and environmental sustainability through through education, experiential, and exposure initiatives.
The SEE framework serves to guide I M businesses and brands to become and remain socially, economically, and
Our efforts support our values and beliefs that profit and purpose are not mutually exclusive ideals.
Here is our approach to start our journey:
I M U's purpose is to:
- To assist I M businesses and brands with establishing human and environmental sustainability policies, protocols, and procedures
aligned with their business's strategic objectives.
- To assist I M businesses and brands with creating strong links between their products and related social and environmental causes such as
- Relation Ships Yacht Charters and
4Reel established PIER (Promote, Inpsire, Educate, Respect)
iniative for the purpose to protect and preserve our oceans and other bodies of water.
- Taste Me Please (TMP) catering and meal delivery has begun transitioning to
using biodegradable supplies and is working on a pathway to share remaining prepared food with shelters. TMP is a member of
I M Cooperative which redistributes unused/unopened food and non-food products. TMP is also
improving its creative upcycling recipes. These efforts all strive to reduce food waste.
When purchasing supplies I M businesses are required to seek vendors that utilize recyclable materials in their production.
- Educate businesses and entrepreneurs on building purpose-driven, value-based, socially-conscious organizations
- Educate organizations and individuals on eco-sustainability practices
- Establish partnerships between I M entities and social, environmental, and community-based organizations
- Establish give back models for I M entities and other organizations to follow
- Host a 'think-tank' to seek new and innovative concepts for mitigating/eradicating social and environemental issues
Accreditation / Certfication
I M University (I M U) is a non-degree, diploma or credit granting entity. Learners in any of I M U sponsored courses are not entitled to
earn college or other academice credit.
Learners are eligible to receive a Certificate of Achievement (COA) for any of I M U's courses. To earn a COA for a course, the Learner must meet
the requirements for the specific course.
We may be late to the game but we are going to play like our life depends on us winning because it does!